Friday, January 23, 2009

Welcome to my Blog

Due to popular request, I have decided to open up a blog to Show everyone my progress in my quest to obtain Literacy, and dare I say Fluency, in the Japanese Language. If you are reading this, CONGRATULATIONS in coming across my page, and thanks for coming!

I will post a list of my favourite online resources, as well as a list of my favourite books that I have either used, or know enough about to recommend to recommend.

Well, time will tell where we go from here, hopefully we have fun on the way there :D

6 comments:

  1. Always interested in following the progress of other fellow Japanese acquisitionists. And no, I don't think that's a real word, but dagnabbit I'm using it anyway!

    がんばって!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Justin

    Good work on finishing RTK

    Can I recommend that you check "a dictionary of basic japanese grammar" along with Iknow? I've found it to be a really great source of sentence and it makes grammar points really easy ;)

    Good luck with your studies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dustin- I'm glad you've decided to start this project! Would you mind if I linked to your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No Problem Becki Go ahead, the more the more the better!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool, thanks. You can link to mine as well, should you be so inclined.

    ReplyDelete